Pages

30.7.17

LeMieux Pro Touch Performance Riding Glove


Riding without wearing gloves would be like riding without shoes, I just don't do it. I know plenty of beautiful and talented riders who detest the feeling of them but I am not in their club. I agree however that wearing the wrong gloves can affect your 'feel' and therefore quality, good fitting ones are a must. When I get a good pair, I wear them until they have holes in and buy them in every colour!

My latest pair are the Pro Touch Performance Riding Glove by LeMieux, seriously well designed, I've ridden in nothing else since they arrived from Horse Health HQ!


Beautifully soft, they fit like a second skin and have an excellent size guide here - I am a size 7.5 and wear a Medium in Navy. The finger tips are re-enforced to avoid finger nails wearing through the finger ends - a common glove complaint. Silicone grip points lay in between the fingers and over the index finger where the reins pass over, my favourite feature because it provides so much rein security. I am certain my horse loves the consistency this provides too.

The Pro Touch Performance Riding Gloves have a smart appearance. The upper hand has a mesh fabric that allows ventilation and moisture control with an easy stretch so hands can stay relaxed. Fastening around the wrist with a velcro tab. I have worn on the hottest of Summer days and LeMieux have successfully designed a lightweight, yet durable riding glove.

Now I need in black, brown and white...buy yours for £19.96 here.