Pages

9.2.17

Official LeMieux Bloggers for Horse Health


I have lost count of the number of times Gee Gee and Me have featured products from Horse Health on our blog, you name it, I've written about it...from their Shed Flower "the Bloom that Grooms" to their classic range of LeMieux pads, bandages and over reach boots!

For many years Horse Health has been my go-to luxury equestrian retailer and because of my genuine adoration for Horse Health and LeMieux it is with huge pride I announce that Oscar and I have been named as Official Bloggers. Excitingly this will allow me to trial, test and share even more quality equestrian products with you lovely lot and I must thank you all for your continued support in reading and following Gee Gee and Me.

....so lets get to the important stuff, what was in my first parcel;



I've already started putting some of the products through their paces and can't wait to put pen to paper (so to speak) to bring you my thoughts...I think 2017 is going to be just fabulous!

Jessica and Oscar