Pages

24.1.17

The Ultimate Competition Sock, Peddies by Noble Outfitters


They say give a girl the right pair of shoes and she will conquer the world and this is exactly how I feel about my beautiful made to measure competition boots by Celeris however what is underneath can be equally as important for us equestrians for many reasons, comfort, fit, style and maybe a little bit of luck?

Being a creature of habit - yes you can laugh - I have separate socks for yard days, training days, competition days based on their performance, thickness, style and what footwear I'll have on because the fluffy ones I wear under my wellies will never have the joy of seeing inside my brilliant made to measure boots...stretch them?? I'd rather go barefoot!! Because of this I am delighted to have found my perfect competition sock in the Noble Outfitters Over The Calf, Peddies, I hope they're lucky for us!


The Peddies feature a cushioned padding on the foot and ankle providing comfort and heel to toe protection covering all the sensitive, bony and sore parts of our feet. The ultra thin tight like calf offers comfort and mobility, with the added benefit of being made from 12% spandex they also help your leg glide easily into the most snug of boots and smoothly zip up un-interfering with the fit, ensuring a close contact when you ride with zero bulk.


The Peddies have opti-dry technology to wick away moisture and a breathable light weight panel on the top of the foot. For me there is nothing worse than a soggy sock after an intense lesson or having competed and these socks stood-up when put to the 'sweaty-foot' test, after all I can't possibly get the inside of my new boots moist!

All of these fabulous features are complimented by their colourful designs guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and momentarily take your mind off your fear stricken, stomach churning pre- competition nerves, reminding us all we're doing this for fun, yes, erm...fun!



Noble Outfitters
Peddies
£9.95 per pair
One Size

Jessica and Oscar