Pages

13.12.16

Dear Santa...Noble Outfitters Thermo Thin Socks

Noting excites me more than new socks, that cosy, clean, snugly satisfying feeling!! One that I am sure everyone appreciates, not only us equestrians therefore today's stocking filler is also perfect for your support team of parents, partners, grooms, yard owners as a little thank you for their help in 2016!


Thermo Thin Boot Socks from Noble Outfitters are for me the ultimate Winter sock, the day they go in the washing machine is a sad one and I desperately need to buy more pairs - at £6.95 my budget can thankfully stretch. They give warmth without bulk which is so so important and maybe this is something you can relate to....imagine a cold Winters day, I pull on my soft shell breeches, then think about my sock choice, the thicker warmer ones will mean I'll struggle to fasten my riding boots because of the extra bulk soft shell breeches give....will this stretch them over Winter because in Summer or at competitions I will go back to thinner socks? Or shall I just have cold feet? Please tell me I am not the only one who has this discussion with themselves?


The Thermo Thin Boot Sock eliminates all of the above because the foot to the ankle of the sock is made from Thermolite polyester, adding warmth without bulk or weight, there is added padding to the heel and toe to protect sensitive areas and an arch compression band to avoid the sock shifting, extra helpful when I am in my wellies doing yard chores which is typically when my socks shift. The leg of the sock is ultra thin enabling your leg to slide into any boot whilst your feet are kept nice and toasty, and when I wear my soft shells with these socks, I can zip up my boots without any issues and my feet stay warm, something I think is genius.

It is often the smallest things in life and the Noble Outfitters Thermo Thin Boot Socks most definitely bring me happiness, some of my nearest and dearest will be opening up a pair on the big day.

£6.95

Happy Christmas, with love from Jessica and Oscar xxxx