Pages

9.11.16

Keeping Up With The Unicorns...Hands On Grooming Gloves



Horse Health must know Oscar and I well because they didn't just include Matchy Matchy in my LeMieux Bloggers parcel....oh no, there was a Hay Tidy Bag to calm my OCD, helping keep my trailer and area tidy whilst away at shows and a grooming product...maybe they're fans of our 'Keeping Up With The Unicorns' series?

I was ecstatic to receive the Hands On Grooming Gloves an item already on my 'wish list' and my goodness they're the best thing ever! They feel and fit as well as riding gloves with a velcro wrist tab - I wear a size 7.5 in gloves and medium Hands On Grooming Gloves are a perfect fit - they have rubber scrubbing nodules on the fingers and palms and as any loving parent would I tried them on my own arm first, with the right amount of pressure the sensation felt divine, I couldn't wait to try them on Oscar!


The Hands On Grooming Gloves are a revolutionary concept that go far beyond the traditional curry combs, mitts and scrubbers on the market...they can be used wet or dry, will not slip or fall off whilst providing an incredible grooming experience that massage muscles, stimulates circulation and being sold in pairs means both hands can be used simultaneously to groom, especially helpful when using the gloves wet. Although not the right time of year, I wish I'd had these in my grooming box at the end of Summer because they'll be an awesome de-shedder, instead they did a super job of bringing out the scurf in Oscar's coat as he is yet to be clipped for Winter.


I have used the gloves wet to wash Oscar's mane and tail with hot water, I applied shampoo directly to the gloves, massaged into a luscious lather. They gave him a super clean were easy to dip in and out the water and scrap the soapy suds away using the side of my hand in the glove. The Hands On Grooming Gloves dried well and kept their shape and since have used dry every day, because the rubber nodules are on the fingers as well as the palm I can rub mud away from his ears, face and sensitive areas without Oscar turning into a toddler thinking his mum is trying to wipe his face with a licked tissue...or did I mean girafffe? 


And finally...they keep my hands and nails pristine, my four weekly Calgel manicure is one of the few luxuries I allow myself and the gloves did a super job of protecting them, my manicurist will be happy.

£18.95

Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx