Pages

23.10.16

Eurostar Arona Jacket Review


Arona Jacket in taupe and pumpkin features at 01.17 

I am yet to find a euro-star product that doesn't work, every piece they launch is technical, comfortable, practical...not to mention stylish and of great quality and the Arona Jacket showcases all of these values.


When I unwrapped the Arona Jacket, the warmth of the taupe and pumpkin colour made me feel instantly Autumnal, it's truly stunning, when I picked it up I couldn't believe it's feather like weight, almost weightless in my hands?! Hmmm...I questioned how will this fair on a cold Autumn morning?


And the answer is...perfectly.

This picture was taken on a very damp morning last week at 7am and unfortunately
 the taupe and pumpkin colours didn't come out at all

Euro-star have proven the technical abilities of their riding gear with the design of the Arona Jacket, it is lightweight because the fill is 90% real down and 10% feather, giving it incredible warmth properties. The outer lining is 100% nylon and this allows the Arona Jacket to be water and wind proof whilst still being breathable. The two way zipper is practical and it has euro-star signature detail, giving it a luxury feel; the logo on the chest and arm, tapered seems and a smart, flattering fit.


I have been riding in this jacket most mornings throughout October and it has proved to be all of the above, as Autumn progresses into Winter I love that the fit will allow me to add layers on top of the Arona Jacket and after looking at the euro-star catalogue I have decided I need the pumpkin hat and snood to complete my look.

Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx

Thank you to Andrea Sexton PR for the opportunity to review this product