Pages

26.9.16

My Mojo Wristband

For years I have been familiar with the brand Mojo Wristbands/Mojo Future Tech, their trade stands are ever present at equestrian events and the technology is worn by my idols as they gallop, jump and piaffe past - I never see William Fox-Pitt without his - and as the day drew to a close on the only beautifully sunny day of the Hickstead Derby in June, I found myself free of shopping bags and decided to fulfill my duty as an equine  blogger and venture into the Mojo tent!


I was that customer...how, why, when, what?? 

Mojo Future Tech products are designed to help fine tune your body, making use of naturally occurring frequencies by harnessing holographic technology that is inserted into the rubber of the bracelets. Mojo wristbands do not claim to cure-all and the technology won't work for everyone but there is plenty of positive feedback reporting improvements in strength, balance and flexibility. 

Actions speak louder than words and although I can't give you hardened facts or scientific evidence, I can say that I haven't taken my Mojo wristband off since Hickstead. Personally for me I feel it's a placebo effect, because I believe my Mojo wristband makes a difference especially with my balance, it does and that's enough for me to reap the benefits.


I'd encourage everyone to visit the Mojo Future Tech stand when visiting equestrian/sporting events as the team offer excellent demonstrations and that was enough for me to see something beneficial and I haven't regretted handing over my £30.

Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx