Pages

18.9.16

Keeping Up With The Unicorns - Supreme Products Blue Shampoo


All BFF's of sparkling unicorns will agree that it's only natural to be drawn towards a blue shampoo - and, every other equine grooming product on the market - meaning Oscar's range of beauty products far exceeds that of my own. 

Top Tip - super squidgy car wash sponge from Asda 

My most recent splurge was the Blue Shampoo by Supreme Products, at £9.99 for a 500ml bottle it's one of our more expensive purchases but curiosity got the better of me and as always before I knew it I was at the checkout handing over my cash. Formulated originally to enhance the colour of grey and white coats, this concentrated blue shampoo claims to also works effectively on all coat colours promoting depth and definition without the risk of staining - however I can only speak for it's results on grey hair.


The Supreme Products Blue Shampoo made Oscar's coat gleam in the sunshine after just one bath, it gave more shine than any other shampoo I have used before - and trust me, we've experimented - it smelt good and was kind to his skin. The optical brighteners definitely have whitening power but I had to use a hell of a lot to get it to lather up into blue bubbles - as always I used warm water, I don't believed you'll get a coat clean without hot water.


Although I had to use a lot of product I put the Supreme Products Blue Shampoo to the ultimate test and left Oscar rug-less for a whole week whilst I jetted off on my holidays...upon return the dust, dirt and grease had really worked their way into his coat and the product coped beautifully, I left for 5 minutes once lathered up, then had to rinse twice as Oscar had a blue glow after just one wash off.


Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx