Pages

26.10.15

Diamond Equestrian Brand Ambassador

Tonight I arrived home late, hairy and itchy, which can only mean one thing...I have been clipping and as I ran myself a well deserved bubble bath, I read an exciting message from Diamond Equestrian offering me a thrilling opportunity to become a brand ambassador for the recently launched company



Diamond Equestrian is a small business ran by a fellow equine enthusiast, Evie, who is passionate about providing customers and our precious four legged friends with sparkly treasures! 

I am honoured to have been chosen by Evie of Diamond Equestrian, it is a huge compliment to be recognised, Oscar and I love SPARKLES and it seems this is the place to be for beautiful browbands!

Wishing you all a wonderfully happy week,
thank you for reading as always, Jessica and Oscar xxxx

Website: www.diamondequine.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/diamondequine0
Instagram: diamondequestrian0
Twitter: @Diamondequestri