Pages

14.4.15

Ariat Team Stable Jacket

I have owned the Ariat Team Stable Jacket for many years and it's still going strong, I wear it all year round and it certainly proves it's worth during April showers...as it did last Saturday for me when I rode to my lesson is sleety rain! Who else thought it was Spring?



The Ariat Team Stable Jacket is my perfect blouson, it's waterproof and wind resistant with a lightweight polyfill lining, this means I can layer up underneath it in Winter to keep warm and dry, and in Springtime showers I can pop it on over a t-shirt, it's breathable and won't let the rain in! 

Braving the elements on Exmoor

Thankfully Ariat have kept the design of this unisex jacket simple and classic ensuring it remains stylish year after year, the most popular colours are blue and black, in a range of sizes from XS to XXL (I am a size 8/10 and a size Small fits perfect). The jacket has elasticated wrists and waist to keep the elements out and the Ariat logo on the arm, three pockets, two outer and one inner all with zips to keep important things safe when riding and it washes perfectly as mine gets thrown in almost every month in Winter (who else finds the horsey wee smell sticks to them in Winter.....?).
Cost: £80

A short and sweet review but the Ariat Team Stable Jacket makes my life riding out and around the yard easy and therefore had to be recognised.

Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx