Pages

20.7.14

Show Shirts, why I choose Teque-Style from Premier Equine

Traditionally I have always worn cotton show shirts that reminded me of being back in a school uniform and although I am always tempted by the glamorous designs offered by Prestatie Sport (check them out, they're delicious...http://prestatiesport.com/en/9-shirts), Teque-Style shirts available at Premier Equine are the current choice for me. 

This blog post comes after competing today at an indoor event in some seriously warm conditions....where jackets were mandatory - I kept telling myself to think of the calories I was burning - and although I did get hot, I stayed comfortable underneath my tweed wearing my short sleeve Performer Stock Shirt (http://www.premierequine.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=12202436), the material is so soft, it doesn't rub or gather underneath your arms under a jacket which is important when you're hot and sweaty and seeing other competitors a little uncomfortable today had me thinking about my attire and that I only wear two shirts to compete in, and both are Teque-Style.



The Teque-Style shirts are a pique material, for those unfamiliar with the term pique is refers to a weaved material, meaning the material is breathable, finished with a cotton front panel, visible when wearing your jacket, therefore giving the appearance of you wearing a structured shirt. 

The two designs I own are the stock shirt and the tie shirt; the collar on the stock shirt is detachable, with a button hole at the back to keep your stock in place and as this is wearable is many way therefore ideal for all disciplines. Another plus is the price of £37.99, great value for money personally as it's the perfect all round shirt for when I compete and has been washed umpteen times always coming out beautifully, the stock design is worn more so than my tie shirt. My short sleeved Performer Tie Shirt is in pink and flatters the colours in my tweed jacket perfectly, wear this when I show Oscar, therefore worn less than the above (http://www.premierequine.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=12202025).




Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx