Pages

27.4.14

Lights, Camera....say CARRRRRRRRROTS with HMG Photogrpahy

I first met HMG Photography at a local Hinckley Dressage competition, yet no matter how many baths, wipes, brushes Oscar gets he always manages to arrive at a competition looking like a completely different horse to the one I loaded! How does he get so dirty, he has hay in his plaits and poo in his tail...*sighhh* therefore I have never had the urge to purchase a dressage photograph of him yet...!

Therefore when HMG Photography posted on Facebook that they'd like volunteers for a photoshoot with a difference, my name was straight in the hat, and I was so fortunate to be one of two chosen!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HMG-Photography/167070726686419?fref=photo

Outfits chosen, ironed and packed, hair and make up done, for once my level of personal grooming was on par with Oscar's...that was until I got to the yard and said hair and make up got blown everywhere, but I still looked more presentable than my usual self.


Are you ready to know what the "difference" is...
...a black canvas portrait shoot, here is the fantastic set up - Helen the photographer brings all her kit in a few teeny tiny cases and before your eyes it pops up into this professional studio in a very Mary Popins style. All you need is an indoor area, stable, barn, indoor menage and a power socket, taaadaaaaa!


Photo: Let the fun begin!!!!

Then all you have to do is strike a pose...oh and get your horse to prick his ears, easier said than done, carrot, Oscar?





Here are the rest of my pictures, please have a look through and tell me which numbers are your favourite, as I want them all...!!


Helen is a wonderful photographer with a fun personality and photographs all equestrian events, yard visits, weddings and personal commissions, so if you're looking for a photographer in the Leicestershire/Midlands area please contact her via websitehttp://www.hmgphotography.co.uk/index.html or Facebook as I would recommend her 100% after meeting and working with her today.

Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xx